Serbia: The six Beovizija 2020 first semi final qualifiers
The first semi final of the Serbian Eurovision 2020 national selection, Beovizija 2020, took place this evening determining the first set of six acts that qualified to the final show.
The show was presented to us by Jovan Radomir, Dragana Kosjerina, Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović. The show featured several past Eurovision participants from Serbia and former Yugoslavian states . Namely, Ekstra Nena (Yugoslavia 1992), Milan Stanković (Serbia 2010), Maya Sar (Bosnia Herzegovina 2012), Tijana Bogićević (Serbia 2017).
A total of 12 acts took the stage this evening and battled for the six qualifying spots to the grand final. These were:
- EJO – "Trag"
- Milica Mišić – "Kiša"
- Ivan Kurtić & Mistik Cello – "Sabajle"
- Thea Devy – "Sudnji dan"
- Karizma – "Ona me zna"
- Andrija Jo – "Oči Meduze"
- Sanja Bogosavljević – "Ne puštam"
- Marko Marković – "Kolači"
- Srđan Lazić – "Duša i telo"
- Neda Ukraden – "Bomba"
- Bilja & Amvon duo – "Raj"
- Igor Simić – "Ples za rastanak"
Once the public's and the jury's votes were in the six acts that won one of the six tickets to the final were:
- Neda Ukraden – Bomba (will perform 3rd in the final)
- Andrija Jo – Oči Meduze (will perform 4th in the final)
- Igor Simić – Ples za rastanak (will perform 5th in the final )
- Thea Devy – Sudnji dan (will perform 6th in the final)
- EJO – Trag (will perform 7th in the final)
- Marko Marković – Kolači (will perform 11th in the final)
The second semi final follows on the evening of 29th February while the final show is set for Sunday, March 1.