Georgia: The results of Ranina's fifth show
Ranina, the show through which Georgia will select its next JESC hopeful has completed its fifth show with the 5th set of results on the scoreboard.
The show includes four thematic rounds with two episodes for each round. In all rounds a three member jury assesses the 10 candidates while in each thematic round there will be a different jury. The five acts that receive the most points during these 8 heats will qualify to the semi final round. From the 5 semi finalists three acts will pass to the grand final show, from which one will be selected to represent Georgia at Junior Eurovision 2020.
During the fifth show the first set of five acts took to the stage once again to perform songs taken from the Georgian Folklore. The results once the five acts performed on stage came out as following:
- Rati Gelovani with 120 points ( 40+40+40 points)
- Sesili Turmanidze with 119 points ( 40+40+39 points)
- Nia Khinchikashvili with 116 points ( 40+40+36 points)
- Lela Kveniashvili with 115 points ( 37+39+39 points)
- Gio Gogiashvili with 112 points ( 38+37+ 37 points)
The six episode of Ranina will hit the screens next week with the second set of 5 acts performing in the same theme songs.