Russia: Little Big’s ESC 2020 entry “Uno” passes 100 Million views on Youtube
The Russian Eurovision 2020 entry, Little Big's song "Uno", is the most viewed music video on Youtube among the ESC 2020 entries.
Depsite this year's cancellation of the Eurovision Song Contest, Little Big's entry has achieved to pass 100 million views on Youtube. Following its release in March the song "Uno" has turned out to be viral hit with the number of viewers increasing rapidly.
And we say rapidly taking in mind Netta's ESC 2019 entry performance on Youtube which reached 100 million views in 9 months while Liitle Big's entry this year needed only two months to reach that number.
Therefore we will have to wait and see if Little Big's "Uno" will manage eventually to top the scoreboard with the most viewed videos on Youtube. It needs about 32 million views to mark a new record! Up to date the top 10 has as following:
- Israel – Netta –Toy – Music Video (2018)
- Russia – Little Big – Uno – Music Video (2020)
- Germany – Lena – Satellite – Music Video (2010)
- France – Jessy Matador – Allez Ola Olé – Music Video (2010)
- Sweden – Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes – Grand Final Live Performance (2015)
- Sweden – Loreen – Euphoria – Grand Final Live Performance (2012)
- Israel – Netta – Toy – Grand Final Live Performance (2018)
- Russia – Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One – Grand Final Live Performance (2016)
- Finland – Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujiah – Grand Final Live Performance (2006)
- Austria – Conchita Wurst – Rise Like a Phoenix – Second Semi-Final Live Performance (2014)