Junior Eurovision 2021: Listen to this year's common song "Imagine"
The official common song of the 19th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest titled "Imagine" has been released.
The commong song of Junior Eurovision 2021 has gone public and its title is 'Imagine' which is this year's slogan of the competition.
The song has been penned by Mod Martin, Anton Wick, Julien Comblat while Mod is the singer of the released version of the song.
The song 'Imagine' is set to to be performed by all the 19 competing acts on stage in Paris as part of the interval acts of this year's junior eurovision show. All earnings will be donated to UNISEF.
The upcoming Junior Eurovision Song Contest is set to take place on December 19, 2021 at the concert hall 'La Seine Musicale' in Paris and will see a total of 19 countries compete on stage for the trophy. Namely the countries with their respective hopefuls that will take the stage in Paris next month are:
- Albania – Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- Armenia – Maléna Fox - Qami Qami
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova - One of those days
- Bulgaria – Denislava and Martin – Voice of Love
- France – Enzo – Tic Tac
- Georgia – Nikoloz Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- Germany – Pauline – Imagine Us
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor – Saor
- Italy – Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror on the Wall)
- Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhanibek – World of Fairytales
- Malta – Ike & Kaya – My Home
- Netherlands – Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- North Macedonia – Dajte Muzika – Green Forces
- Poland – Sara James – Somebody
- Portugal - Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja – Children’s Eyes
- Spain – Levi Díaz – Reír
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko – Vazhil
News Source: Eurovoix
Image; Junior Eurovision.tv